Manage Your Wine
The wine tool is similar to the beer tool in that you search for a wine from our database, add it to your menu list, and then it will display on any of the menus you use in our system. Below is a break down how the tools work.
- Tap Numbers
- If you pour wine on tap or have a couple wine taps mixed into your beer wall turn this tool on and add the tap #.
- Your account comes with 3 default categories.
- To change these click the button and add/delete the categories.
- Multiple Pour Sizes
- If you pour the same wine in different sizes turn this tool on.
- You can select from different pour options to give your customers the most accurate information.
This is where you will find the wine you're looking for. Our database is growing all the time and if the wine you're looking for is not available click "add a new one" to add it in.
- Type in the wine you want
- Click "available now" to add it to your list
- View current available list below
Current Wine List
This is what is currently available at your location.
- Use the featured button to highlight certain wines in your web menu
- Add pricing
- Use the default description or add your own.
Adjusting Wine Info
- If you need to adjust the information for a wine in your live list click on the "edit" icon at the end of a wine.
- From here you can adjust:
- Types of grapes
- Add a label
- To add a label follow the steps below.
Print a Wine Menu
To print a wine menu click the "print your menu" tab on the left of your dashboard. From here select "menu builder" as the menu type and select wine.