Quick Start Account Setup
Are you ready to get started with your new account, but don't have time to explore the tools one step at a time? No problem, we put everything you need to get going in one place. Follow the steps below to get our dashboard set up with some of the core features that we offer.
First things first, make sure you've logged in to your account here.
Step 1: Add Your Menu
- Add your menu items so that you can promote them.
- You can add many different kinds of menus; Custom Lists (any kind of item you want), Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cocktails, and Nonalcoholic.
- Your menu lists serve as the central hub of information that updates various different kinds of menus like our website menus, digital menus, and print menus.
- Connect your accounts on the Social Settings page.
- Post to Facebook and Twitter using the Social Post Composer.
- Monitor and engage with social content and reviews in the Social Inbox.
Step 3: Install Website Menu
- Automatically keep your website up to date any time you make a menu update
- Display a menu on your Facebook page and in mobile searches on Google.
- Display more than just menus, you can show events and reviews too!